Mellori Solutions was established in 2000 as a family owned and run business. Since then, we have rapidly grown to be a trusted industry leader with a reputation for quality, innovation and outstanding customer service. We provide world-class Electronic Warfare (EW) testing and training services for the Australian Defence Forces.We employ a diverse team of engineers, technicians, project managers and support staff in Nowra, NSW and Adelaide, SA. Our focus is on delivering quality EW testing and training services to our customers to enable frontline personnel to operate to their full potential.At Mellori, we recognise that our people are our biggest asset. We value teamwork, innovation and opportunity. We invest in our people and take pride in supporting our team to grow professionally and personally.
Careers at Mellori
Mellori Solutions is an industry leader in Electronic Warfare (EW) testing and training services for the Australian Defence Force. We are a hardworking, diverse and close-knit team with a focus on delivering Australian made specialist EW equipment and services to the ADF.
About the role:
Join an innovative team as they develop state-of-the-art electronic systems within the electronic warfare field. You will be responsible for a broad range of software engineering activities from designing user interfaces to building application programs for electronic devices. With this role you will have the opportunity to work on the full software development life cycle including requirements gathering, system design, development, testing and delivering executables. Areas include:
- Real-time control systems;
- Embedded signal processing;
- GUI-based command and control systems;
- Simulation and modelling
- Large scale data analysis.
- Tertiary qualification in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of professional experience in software development
- In depth knowledge and experience designing graphical user interfaces on various platforms
- Proficient in C/C++, C# and Python
- Experience interfacing with embedded software, microcontrollers and electronic hardware
- Ability to develop automated test systems
- Experience bench testing software in association with hardware
- Ability to work largely unsupervised with independent thought and initiative
- Must be eligible to hold relevant Australian government security clearance
- Opportunity for interstate & international travel
- Familiarity with RF systems and electronic warfare
- Experience using Git or similar version control systems
- Data analysis or data processing experience
- Interest in machine learning