Position Title: EW Support Operator
- Growing defence solutions business – Locally owned and operated
- Development of innovative solutions
- Opportunity to transition to civilian employment
Mellori Solutions specialises in training, testing and development of electronic warfare systems and components to Defence and emergency services. We form part of the Alkath Group alongside our sister companies, Global Defence Solutions and Resilience Logistics Solutions, who supply bespoke deployable infrastructure solutions to Defence, emergency services, humanitarian and disaster relief organisations. Our headquarters are based in South Nowra, NSW.
As a group our vision is a world where the safety and wellbeing of others is a priority and continually improved through innovation and meaningful solutions. Join us in creating solutions to keep everyone safe.
You have a passion for Electronic Warfare and support the introduction and delivery of new technologies in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a collaborative team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude you have a drive to deliver quality whilst meeting deadlines. You have the ability to work largely unsupervised with independent thought and initiative. You treat the workplace, other staff and the business environment with respect. You are honest with your teammates, work with integrity and have fun.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
You will form part of a team responsible for the development and delivery of systems and training within the electronic warfare field. You will be responsible for a broad range of electronic warfare activities including the development and delivery of latest generation electronic warfare training to the customer. With this role you will have the opportunity to develop as key member of a highly trained and motivated team.
Your duties will include:
- Developing and delivering electronic warfare training
- Supporting the development of electronic warfare systems
- Translation of OEM technical concepts into actionable training artefacts
- Support the logistical team
- Experience and knowledge of the Electronic Warfare (EW) domain
- Experience and understanding of the application of Electronic Warfare fundamentals, principles, techniques, and practices
- Experience and knowledge of Signal intelligence (SIGINT), Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) and Radio Frequencies
- Ability to deliver training to customers
- NV2 Clearance
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Ability to travel domestically and overseas
- Experience in the government/defence
To apply, send a resume outlining your experience along with a cover letter to let us know why you are the person to take on this opportunity.
Heather Nethery – Enterprise Services Manager
T: 02 4408 3509